OTM SIG Board Elections
The OTM SIG invites you to join your colleagues and contemporaries to represent a collective membership of professionals dedicated to promoting, shaping and leading the future of Oracle Transportation Management. As an OTM SIG Board Member, you join a dedicated team of professionals working together to:
- Help promote the ideals and activities of the OAUG in the region
- Enable communication with Oracle on direction and strategy
- Share information and experiences among users, managers, and IT professionals
- Be a conduit for recommended enhancements to Oracle products or processes
- Provide feedback to Oracle from the user community
- Facilitate conferences, training and education among the user community
- Provide representation for the OTM SIG at national and local events
The call for candidates submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST, November 8, 2013, and the election period will run from November 18 through 11:59 p.m. EST, December 4, 2013.
Further details about the elections were presented during the October Quarterly Call. Review a recording of the call.
If you are interested in more information about becoming a board member or to confirm you are eligible to vote in the upcoming elections, please contact email@example.com.
October Quarterly Call Review: Transfer of Information Sessions (TOIs) from Oracle
During our most recent OTM SIG Quarterly Call on October 8, Julie Poindexter provided an overview of the Oracle Transfer of Information Session improvements. Julie Poindexter has over 20 years experience writing documentation and developing training for software products. She has been working with G-log/OTM since 2005 and is currently a Principal Curriculum Developer with Oracle. She develops training and TOIs, as well as online help and quality assurance for the FTI and Sourcing product options. Julie covered the following during the call:
- Updates to My Oracle Support note (Oracle Transportation Management and Global Trade Management Version 6.x Documentation and Training Resources (Doc ID 796594.1) to ensure easier to access TOIs.
- How to make the MOS note a favorite so you do not have to repeatedly search for the same note
- Why logging into MOS is required for TOIs
- TOI replay options available to OTM/GTM customers
The presentation is available for viewing or download on the OTM SIG website. You can also contact Julie firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 6.3.2 TOIs Now Available from Oracle
The Transfer of Information sessions, or TOIs, for Oracle Transportation Management and Logistics Command Center 6.3.2 are available for OTM/GTM/LCC! The TOIs cover the major new and updated features in this release and include the following:
- OTM 6.3.2 Delta TOIs:
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Fleet Management Multiple Equipment Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Split Pallet/Weight Distribution Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Promote to Production Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Commitment Allocation Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Order Movement Changes Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Miscellaneous Fleet Features Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Ground Schedules Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: OTM Flex Fields Functional Overview
- LCC 6.3.2 Delta TOIs:
- 6.3.2 TOI: Oracle In-Memory Logistics Command Center Functional Overview
- 6.3.2 TOI: Oracle In-Memory Logistics Command Center Technical Overview
Refer to Note 796594.1 in My Oracle Support for details on how to view the TOIs. This note contains direct links to the TOIs listed above.
October EMEA/APAC Webinar Review: IVECO Control Tower
During this OTM SIG Webinar for the EMEA/APAC region, Loretta Bredice from Reply Business presented the successful OTM Implementation for IVECO in Europe. The presentation slides are available for download on the OTM SIG website, and the recording will be available shortly subject to approval by the client.
Calendar of Events
- January 14, 2014
OTM SIG Quarterly Webinar
- January 21, 2014
EMEA/APAC Quarterly Webinar
- February 3-6, 2014
Value Chain Summit
San Jose, CA
- March 19-20, 2014
2014 OTM Euro Conference
- August 10-13, 2014
2014 OTM SIG Conference