- 2014 US OTM Conference Speaker Breakfast
- 2014 US OTM Conference Registration
- May Quarterly Call: OTM Analyzer
- 2014 European Conference
- OTM/GTM 6.3.3 TOIs are ready
- Calendar of Events
Still thinking about submitting a paper for consideration at the 2014 OTM User Conference? There’s still time! The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to Tuesday, April 15. Visit the conference website for more information on how to submit your paper before the deadline.
We’re also excited to announce a new opportunity for 2014 Conference speakers. If you are a user of OTM and accepted as a speaker at the conference, you will be invited to a private breakfast with the Oracle development team during the conference. For sharing your expertise with the OTM community, we’re happy to offer the chance to interact with the development team and in turn benefit from their knowledge.
Conference registration is open. Don’t forget to sign up for the 2014 OTM User Conference before registration rates increase on June 14, 2014. Register now!
The role of a Application system administrator is an ever increasing challenge. More Apps, each with their own unique troubleshooting requirements make maintaining enterprise software applications more and more challenging.
- What version of software do I have on my Database?
- Do I have the recommended or required setting for OTM on my database instance?
- Are statistics should be collected using the OTM provided job?
- Do I have Scalabilty enables and if so what are my settings in the database?
- What logging do my users have turned in?
- Have any of my workflow agents been setup incorrectly?
All good questions and until recently when asked sent system administrators scrambling to check with super users, implementation partners or logging SRs with Oracle.
In order to help clients and their system administrators better manage their OTM instance we have been working with your development and proactive teams at Oracle to help develop several tools designed specifically for OTM.
Please join the OTM SIG quarterly call on May 13 when Keith Wenyon from OTM Support will discuss the benefits and configuration of this free tool provided by Oracle.
1579683.1 – OTM Analyzer script for Analysis and Performance Monitoring
The EMEA/Asia OTM SIG Board wrapped up a successful second conference last month in Amsterdam. Conference videos, presentations, and pictures are available on the OTM SIG website. Thanks to all who attended and supported the conference.
- OTM 6.3.3 Delta TOIs:
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Rate Inquiry Network Rate and Route Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Commodity Based Location Calendars Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Handling Time and Handling Cost in Planning Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Pattern Generation for 3D Load Configuration Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM User Interface and Reporting Changes Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Rating and Partner Integration Changes Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: OTM Continuous Moves Enhancements Functional Overview
- GTM 6.3.3 Delta TOIs:
- 6.3.3 TOI: GTM Trade Item Structure Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: GTM Product Classification Functional Overview
- 6.3.3 TOI: GTM Global Trade Intelligence Product Introduction
- May 13, 2014
11:00 a.m. EDT
- August 10-13, 2014
2014 OTM SIG Conference
For more information on OTM SIG activities, please visit our website.