Announcing Free OTM Training at the OTM SIG User Conference!
As the OTM SIG Board, we listened to your feedback and are offering a few training courses on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 13, immediately following the OTM SIG Conference. Courses are as follows:
- OTM Basic – Single-Stop Truckload: This course demonstrates the planning and execution of full outbound truckloads having one pickup stop and one delivery stop. You will be introduced to OTM basic concepts including domains, locations, items, order releases, service providers, equipment groups, rates, itineraries, rate inquiry, bulk planning, shipments, and events. This course assumes Transportation business knowledge, but no prior experience with OTM. (Brought to you by Inspirage Consulting)
- Network Routing: This course is for advanced functional users with several years of hands-on OTM configuration experience. Students will be introduced to the OTM 6.3 Network Routing feature by configuring and executing a use case involving a hub and spoke transportation network. (Brought to you by Inspirage Consulting)
- How to use SMC3 with OTM: A session that focuses how a company can streamline the complexity of LTL shipment rating and transit time calculation using SMC3. The session will focus on what SMC3 is, how it works with OTM, and the changes, challenges as well as the benefits associated with migrating to this solution. (Brought to you by SMC3)
- How to use Agile with OTM: An functional session that focuses how to a company can simplify small parcel rating by using the External Rating Engine of OTM, followed by a technical presentation on how configuration may look like for a company. (Brought to you by Agile)
Courses are for OTM client users only. Register for these courses when you register for the conference! Space is limited, so sign up today!
Thank you and see you at the conference!
OTM SIG User Conference Early Bird Registration
Registration for the OTM SIG Conference is open. Take advantage of the Early Bird rates by registering before June 14, 2014. Visit theconference website for more information and to register!
OTM Analyzer Webinar
Join the OTM SIG for the next member webinar, Using the OTM Analyzer, on May 13, 2014, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EDT.
Reserve your webinar seat now.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
The OTM Analyzer script is a proactive tool that can be used to monitor the health of your OTM instance. The SQL script is run on your OTM Database and generates a html report showing the following information:
- System Settings
- System Health Checks
- System Transaction Checks
You can review the script and a sample of the output by reviewing the following MOS note prior to the call:
1579683.1 - OTM Analyzer script for Analysis and Performance Monitoring
Speaker: Keith Wenyon, Oracle
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
iPhone/iPad/Android smartphone or tablet
Paper Submissions and Conference Agenda
The OTM SIG Board would like to thank everyone who submitted white papers for the upcoming conference. The quality of papers is exceptional and the board is diligently working on creating an exciting agenda for OTM SIG conference in August. Notifications will be sent to those who submitted papers in the next few weeks.
See you at the conference
Calendar of Events
- May 13, 2014
11:00 a.m. EDT
- August 10-13, 2014
2014 OTM SIG Conference
For more information on OTM SIG activities, please visit our website.